How Much Does it Cost?
Membership is $200 for the year and is limited to 100 members.
What Else Do I Get For Being A RingMaster?
- Receive five sour and wild ale releases per year, that are custom beers for RingMaster members. No other customers will have access to these beers. These special release beers are included with your VIP membership and there is no additional cost to get them. No shipping; all beers must be picked up from our South Slope Speciality Brewery (197 Hilliard Avenue).
- RingMaster members are entitled to a barrel tasting of in-progress sour beers with our brewers once during the year.
- 15% off all Hi-Wire Brewing merchandise purchases in either taproom with membership ID card.
- Free admission to any Hi-Wire event with membership ID card.
- One-of-a-kind embroidered Hi-Wire Brewing t-shirt.
- RingMaster members will receive one VIP member Teku glass.
- The opportunity to purchase bottles and cans of ALL releases one day prior to the public release date.
- One-year membership beginning on 1.1.17. The membership will expire 12.31.17.
- Hi-Wire Brewing has the exclusive right to determine the releases for the RingMaster VIP Beer Club.
- Hi-Wire Brewing will notify every RingMaster member by email regarding beer releases and other promotions. All communication will be done by email to the email address designated by the RingMaster club member.
- Hi-Wire Brewing will provide RingMaster members the option to purchase other barrel-aged and/or special release beers, as determined solely by Hi-Wire Brewing one day prior to the public release date. These special releases are in addition to the five selections available exclusively to the RingMaster members. Any special release under this selection must be purchased separately and are not included in the RingMaster VIP membership.
- As a RingMaster member you understand and acknowledge that Hi-Wire Brewing does not ship beer.
- Every RingMaster member is responsible for providing accurate contact information to ensure timely communication of all RingMaster promotions. If contact information changes, it is the responsibility of the RingMaster member to notify firstname.lastname@example.org with updated contact information.
- Hi-Wire Brewing shall not, under any circumstances, be responsible for any email not received or responded to.
- RingMaster members must be in possession of their membership card at the time of release, purchase, or speciality promotion to receive their discount. If the card is lost one replacement card will be given free of charge. Any additional membership cards will be provided at the fee of $10.00 per card.
- RingMaster member must present membership card and ID to receive the 15% discount on merchandise. Discount does not necessarily apply to all items and is determined solely by Hi-Wire Brewing.
- Members can assign a Trustee. A Trustee is a person that members trust to pick up their beers. Please choose this person carefully.