↓ View Taproom Menu
ABOUT THE BILTMORE VILLAGE TAPROOM
Located a half a mile from the Biltmore Estate just up the road from both our South Slope Specialty Brewery & the RAD Beer Garden, Hi-Wire Brewing’s 27,000 sq. ft. Biltmore Village Production Brewery & Taproom opened in the summer of 2015. This location brings the brewing process to life by giving craft beer drinkers the opportunity to enjoy a pint of Hi-Wire’s approachable and balanced lagers and ales beside the tanks where they were created.
Other Fun Features
- Vibrant indoor & outdoor murals
- Large covered patio
- Free parking (see map below)
- 30 taps including 25 unique Hi-Wire beers (flagships, seasonals, specialties, sour & wild ales), 3 draft wines, local High Noon Nitro Cold Brew, and local Devil’s Foot Sparkling Lemonade
- Non-alcoholic options (non-alcoholic beer & local sodas)
- Activity games including soccer pool, 4 in a line, arcade games, claw machine, & more
PARKING: We’re very pleased to offer a limited amount of on-site parking. However, when our lot fills up we ask that you please not park in any of our neighbors’ lots. This includes Appalachian Vintner, Standard Pizza, and Village Antiques Please see our overflow parking map below for some walkable lots in the area. Thanks!
Our balanced and approachable year-round beers are available in grocery stores, restaurants, and bottle shops across our distribution footprint in 6-packs of 16oz cans and on draft.